Tuesday 21 April 2009

Inspiration - so hard to come by!

Trying to get my head into a writing state as I have a scenario for Castle Falkenstein to finish off for a game in June.

It should be a good game as i find CF a great source of scenarios and by setting in America I'm allowing some new jokes to enter (the fact that i am naming all the soldiers in the fort near las Vegas after characters in CSI will get a chuckle or two).

It is easily the best RPG system I own. the others I use regularly are two horror games: Call of Cthulhu and the mighty Kult. I enjoy writing as it helps focus my mind and helps me forget other things. Just hard to get started. Partly cos it not being my computer i know I only have limited time and that doesn't motivate and cos i don't have a computer or internet o my own the net fascinates me. maybe when i'm all comped up the net will be less attractive and I can re-focus. Until then i will work as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment