Thursday 23 April 2009

Conversation is a killer!

Not having a good day. I guess the truth is I find conversation so difficult. I don't have an easy style, I can't just go up to people and start talking. As for casual remarks and flirty lines, I feel i really need to know the person first so I can be a little stand-offish. partly cos I feel each person is different and deserves respect, and partly cos I figure that they wouldn't want a guy like me being friendly. not talking making offensive or salacious remarks, just everyday conversation I find so very difficult.

Even good friends I find difficult holding conversation with once I'm outside my comfort zone. makes me come across as boring which i guess I am. Just one quirk that's difficult to deal with.

Wish i knew the secret, knew how to tell if someone wants you to approach and talk to them. When it comes to body language I'm completely dyslexic. So i presume they don't unless they make it staggeringl;y obvious, like coming and talking to me.

Guess I'm just wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment